Play a key role in our daily success & make it your own
- Hamilton Airport office location
- Part-time role – approximately 22 hours per week
This role plays a key part in the day-to-day of the Zero Fire operations. Working with our multiple teams who go to sites to complete installations, this position ensures that the equipment they need is available to get the job done.
You will be liaising with staff, picking & packing orders, managing inwards/outwards good and coordinating of shipping & collections. Monitoring & reporting of stock levels, processing stock returns and maintaining registers will also form part of this role. If you are handy with servicing tools and equipment, we can put these skills to use, however if you don’t have these skills training will be provided once you are settled in.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 7.30am to 12pm, 4.5 hours per day.
We are looking for expressions of interest from individuals with the following skill set:
- Has Site Safe certification or sound knowledge of Health & Safety protocol
- A quick learner who can work autonomously whilst being a team player
- Have a high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Flexible & Accommodating manner whilst be organised & have good time management
- Good communications skills & ability to resolve queries quickly
- Can use a forklift, drive both a manual & automatic car, can tow a trailer
- Confident in using MS Office including Excel
- You need to be physically fit as you will be on your feet regularly & also lifting.
About Zero Fire
Zero Fire is an exciting, fast-growing company, which has become the largest installation company for commercial and residential fire protection systems in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. We offer whole package services to our clients, from in-house design to project management and system installation, which makes us a unique player in the industry. This means we can offer you diversity in your role. We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we value our people; our people are our family.
Let’s see if you can ignite our interest, fire us through your CV now!