People and Capability Administrator - Waikato
People and Capability Administrator - Newly created position, make it your own!
- Waikato based opportunity
- 20-27.5 hours per week (5x days 9am to 3pm approx)
- Hamilton Airport Location
- Easy on-site car parking
Zero Fire's team are steadily growing, and as a result they now need a part-time People and Capability Administrator based on site at their Head Office based next to the Airport. This role is offering of 20-27.5 hours work to suit those who are seeking work life balance or just wanting family friendly hours.
This position is critical for all things people centric for the business. Key to your success in this role is your provision of support to the Managing Director and senior managers on all general HR matters from policy & procedure, IEA's, induction and minor employment relations matters. You will also take over the end-to-end recruitment process for both the Waikato & Bay of Plenty sites and bring this outsourced work in-house. This will also see you setting up a customised process to suit the business. Health & Safety matters will also fall under the remit of this position and this will be central to all intel, reporting and ensuring the business is maintaining the required protocol.
What Zero Fire has to offer?
Zero Fire is a family focused organisation that have a great name in the market and are growing. They are taking on the big boys of the industry. This organisation is small enough to recognise you as a person and the efforts you put in, and not just see you as a headcount on a spreadsheet. They like to reward their teams for putting in the extra hours with a pizza shout, cold drink and a genuine thank you. Support is always on offer by a great team of managers and co-workers who want to share their knowledge with you. The business is focused on retaining and growing you as an employee along with remunerating you fairly for your efforts.
Who are we looking for?
- A supportive, encouraging and emotionally intelligent individual.
- A strong personality who can guide & direct managers when needed.
- A team member who recognises the importance of retaining amazing staff while attracting new ones.
- Someone who can be firm and fair.
- An individual who has a good understanding of NZ employment legislation.
- Experienced with the recruitment process or at a bare minimum understands the fundamentals of this.
- Is familiar with Health & Safety legislation or is willing to upskill in this area as part of the role.
- Flexibility and comfort with change and creating an unestablished role.
About Zero Fire
Zero Fire is an exciting, fast-growing company, which has become the largest installation company for commercial and residential fire protection systems in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. We offer whole package services to our clients, from in-house design to project management and system installation, which makes us a unique player in the industry. This means we can offer you diversity in your role. We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we value our people.
What we need from you
In a nutshell Zero Fire need an experienced all round HR Generalist who has a great sense of humour and knows the value of keeping a great team together and performing.
We look forward to getting to know more about you!!