- Hamilton Airport office location
- Newly created position of importance
- Join a stable and growing organisation and industry
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is critical to overseeing every aspect of the business operation for both the Waikato and Bay of Plenty sites. With the responsibility for making sure the team of approximately 50 staff and 6 direct reports are well looked after, you will also ensure work is completed on time, in full and on budget whilst ensuring health & safety and ISO9001 standards are upheld, and client relationships are maintained.
Monotony will not be an occurrence here as everyday will be different. Keeping abreast of the business financials, being a sounding board & providing executive decisions/guidance to your direct reports on any tricky matters that may arise and liaising with project stakeholders will keep you on your toes.
Our ideal candidate may have experience in the fire protection or related industry, have a sound operations management background and have a genuine focus on the wellbeing of staff.
We are looking for expressions of interest from individuals with the following skill set:
- Solid staff management experience ideally with an uplifting mentor style mindset
- Proven operations management history
- Understanding & focus on financials
- Fire protection industry knowledge (is extremely advantageous) and / or knowledge of building standards and/or codes
- A focus on policy & procedure development
- A professional style whilst being able to adapt to adapt to our variable client base
- Understanding of the sales process & negotiation skills
- An uncompromising focus on health and safety
Zero Fire is an exciting, fast-growing company, which has become the largest installation company for commercial and residential fire protection systems in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. We offer whole package services to our clients, from in-house design to project management, system installation, service, testing and passive services, which makes us a unique player in the industry. This means we can offer you diversity in your role. We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we value our people; our people are our family.
Let’s see if you can ignite our interest, fire us through your CV now!