Junior Alarm Technician
Junior Fire Alarm Technician
- Join and develop yourself with an industry leader
- Hamilton Based Role (Airport)
In this role you will install fire alarms in both commercial and residential buildings. Ensuring that the highest standards of professionalism are maintained and delivering a high level of service to our customers on all installation related matters is a key requirement.
Learn and help our team of experienced technicians whilst installing fire alarms in both commercial and residential buildings. As a junior member, you will take on the responsibilities of running cabling and completing instals under the supervision of a senior fire alarm technician. At times you could be working at height or in confined spaces so keeping a high adherence to health & safety standards is paramount. We encourage all our staff to work with a high level or professionalism and maintain a high standard of work.
The hours of work are 7.00am – 4.30pm, 5 days a week (45 hour week).
Our next successful co-worker will:
- Be a motivated team player with an excellent work ethic, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have some experience with laying of cabling, piping, fibre etc.
- Have a strong health and safety focus and take pride in their work
- Demonstrate a positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Desire to upskill themselves and grow with the company
Zero Fire is an exciting, fast-growing company, which has become the largest installation company for commercial and residential fire protection systems in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. We offer whole package services to our clients, from in-house design to project management and system installation, which makes us a unique player in the industry. This means we can offer you diversity in your role. We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we value our people – we see them as family.
Let’s see if you can ignite our interest, fire us through your CV now!