ALARM SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Alarm Service Technician
- Are you a fixer who likes change?
- Client focused, reactive position
Are you a fault finder and fixer? Our clients need experienced service technicians who can identify faults and resolve this in a timely manner. In conjunction with fixing issues, you may partake in minor works for clients whose sites currently undergoing alterations or fitouts.
Working closely with our clients, this role requires our service techs to achieve the completion of a daily job schedule. However, at times when urgent matters arise, the expectation will be that you will be able to re-prioritise and juggle you day to accommodate these urgent requests. Your excellent communication skills will aid you when notifying clients of any changes.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 4.30pm.
To ensure you are successful for you application with this role, we need from you:
- Proven experience of working in a role of similar nature
- You to have a positive, patient manner and can handle disruption
- Understanding the importance of completing jobs in a timely manner
- Professional interactive skills and great communication
- Experience with electrical equipment
Zero Fire is an exciting, fast-growing company, which has become the largest installation company for commercial and residential fire protection systems in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. We offer whole package services to our clients, from in-house design to project management and system installation, which makes us a unique player in the industry. This means we can offer you diversity in your role. We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we value our people – we see them as family.
Let’s see if you can ignite our interest, fire us through your CV now!